Virtual Assistant & Freelancer Success Summit
October 3rd to October 14th
I’m thrilled to be taking part in this Summit along so many other AWESOME Virtual Assistants and Business Pros. Whether you are a veteran VA, emerging VA, start up VA or considering to start a VA business this mini virtual summit is for you!
I’ll be speaking on …. PR 101 – The Best PR Tips to Grow Your Business and How YOU TOO can offer PR Services to Your Clients
As you know, marketing a business takes time, money, and dedication. And for many, even when they put in the efforts, it just doesn’t seem to keep the client pipeline full. Well worry no more. I will share with you awesome tips on growing your business (whether you are new or in business forever) that’s easy to do, works, and above all else, allows you to work with the clients you most want to. You know, those ideal clients that make running your business awesome! For over 31 years, I’ve been doing this, why not learn how you can too. And best yet, learn how you too can add PR Services to your business offering so you too can market for your clients. So all your virtual assistants out there that want to grow their business and add a new niche … this is for you! So learn how to rock your own marketing, but add a whole new service you’ll love! Let’s do it!
We will discuss
- Best ways to market your business.
- What works, what doesn’t and why you can’t seem to keep your pipeline filled
- All that a virtual assistant can do to help with your marketing campaign as well as PR tips you need to know. Become that publicity virtual assistant.
- Just a few marketing tips including information on blogging, article marketing, Facebook ads, press releases, pitching the media, getting speaking engagements. Yeah buddy that’s what we are talking about.
- Plus, stories on how this all works in my business. Get the inside scoop!
This is guaranteed to give you vital tips on marketing and how you too can add PR services to your business. This is perfect for virtual assistants who need to grow their business, businesses who want PR tips, those looking to see how a VA can help, as well as virtual assistants looking to add publicity and book marketing to their services.
And don’t forget to grab your 10 Big Time Ways to Get PR and Add PR to Your VA Business
Any questions, email me at