Are you just starting your virtual assistant business and spinning your wheels trying to get it all together, and especially land those first few clients? Or are you an established VA and just not seeing the kind of success you had hoped? You know you want to be a virtual assistant or virtual professional and will rock at it, but just aren’t sure what to do. That’s why you need a VA Coach. One who has been there, done that, and knows the ropes. That’s exactly what we offer!
One-on-one coaching is an extremely effective way to secure clients, figure out what is holding you back from success, work on problem areas in your business, and just get amazing results. Why not learn from someone who actually wrote the book on it! If you’ve read Virtual Assistant the Series (over 18,000 copies sold) or any of my other VA and business books, you know I really know what it takes to be successful. Whether you are just starting your VA business, or want to take it to the next level and see more success, let’s do it!
So what exactly can a virtual assistant coach do? Here are the “Top 5 Things We Feel a VA Coach Can Do for You.”
- A virtual assistant coach will help you define your niche and make sure that the marketing you do leads you in that direction.
- A virtual assistant coach will help you in all your marketing efforts to empower you to find clients. That’s right, a good virtual assistant coach will help you find clients, and isn’t that the name of the game?
- A virtual assistant coach will review your pricing and offer recommendations. It should be noted this is one area where more times than not, the coach will insist on increasing your rates. That same coach will also show you how to do that, raise your rates and really charge what you are worth. (BTW, one VA I worked with doubled her rates after two calls. And guess what, clients didn’t skip a beat. Her success has skyrocketed along with her income.)
- A virtual assistant coach can review all your media including your website, media, blogs, etc.
- A virtual assistant coach can help you at any phase of your business. Don’t think a coach is just for starting your business. A VA coach can help you even if you’ve been in business for years. They can take you to the next level of your business, whatever that means for you.
Virtual Assistant Coaching
- 3 hours Personal One on One Coaching
- Email support
- Review and recommendations of materials (marketing, operational procedures, etc.)
- PR Success Audios – $197.00 value
- VA the Series Ebook
Total – $395.00
Let’s talk about how I can help you become an awesome Virtual Assistant or obtain all the PR you need for your business. Call me at (954) 971-4025, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.