Virtual Assistant the Series: Become a Highly Successful, Sought After VA
Virtual Assistant – The Series: Become a Highly Successful, Sought After VA sets the stage for starting, operating, and growing a successful and PROFITABLE virtual assistant business. This is the 4th edition and our book and currently is in over 50 colleges! It is considered the Bible of the VA Industry and covers all the business nuts and bolts including business and financial planning, pricing your services, billing, and setting up your business. Plus, it offers information on creating your web site, daily operational procedures and most importantly, how and where to find clients. Get it today!
Paperback: $32.95 plus $9.00 S&H
Virtual Assistant – The Series Workbook Edition (binder)
The Workbook Edition is the perfect companion to the main Virtual Assistant – The Series manual allowing you to document the thoughts, ideas, actions, and necessary notes that you need to complete the various processes of your business startup or re-vitalization. Plus, it has additional tips on starting your virtual assistant business and growing your business.
Workbook Edition – $32.95 + 11.40 Shipping*
VA the Series Ebook and Workbook – The Perfect Combination
Virtual Assistant – The Series: Become a Highly Successful, Sought After VA Electronic version in .PDF format PLUS the Workbook Edition, which is the perfect companion to start and grow your virtual assistant business.
$59.95 + 11.40 (S&H)
Virtual Assistant – The Series Working Virtually A Guide to Working Remotely as an Employee – Digital delivery.
Chances are you’re one of the millions of people worldwide who have a strong desire to trade in the cubicle walls for something more flexible, convenient and comfortable. Whether you want to work from the comfort of your own home, a satellite office or the local cafe, you know that you could be more productive, save money and be less stressed if you could work virtually. You’re not alone.
So You Want to be a Work-at-Home Mom: A Christian’s Guide to Starting a Home-Based Business
A Christian’s Guide to Starting a Home-Based Business by Jill Hart and Diana Ennen published by one of the leading Christian Publishers, Beacon Hill Publishers
$13.00 S&H $4
So You Want to Be a Work-at-Home Mom details all the basics of starting a business in a spiritual, motivational, and comprehensive manner. From deciding what type of business to start to keeping your family and faith first, this helpful tool details every aspect of establishing a business. With proven success tips utilized by the authors and others who own work-at-home businesses, this inspirational approach will provide you with the resources you need to start your own home-based business.
So You Want to Be a Work-at-Home Mom includes:
- Detailed information on types of businesses to start
- Ideas and assistance for setting up, operating, and marketing your business
- Definitions and descriptions of work-at-home terminology and processes
- Help for developing your Web site
- Explanations of the business nuts and bolts, including bookkeeping, taxes, and more.
Home Office Recovery Plan – Disaster Preparedness for Your Home-Based Business
(by Patty Gale and Diana Ennen)
Whether it’s a hurricane, tornado, snow storm, theft, or illness, you need to be prepared. Our book not only provides detailed information on how to prepare, but checklists and forms as well. Be prepared before something happens! Your clients depend on you to keep their files safe, be sure to do all you can to do just that.
Words from Home: How To Start, Profit & Operate A Home-Based Word Processing Business Ebook — 2nd Edition
166 pages of everything you need to succeed in your own word processing business. Detailed step-by-step instruction, from someone who has been running a thriving business now for close to 29 years!!! If you can type — want to work at home — have good computer skills, look no further! If you want a business that you can utilize your past administrative skills and make a great income, this is it.
PR Success Class Audio Series – 5 CDs of the best PR Advice
The PR Success Series will show you how to market your business for best results.
Here’s a breakdown of the sessions for the Publicity Success Series:
- Marketing Plan Session — Not only do we discuss what you need for your marketing plan, but we give you proven tips for success. Email us at for the handout just to see some of the valuable content you will receive.
- Press Release and Article Marketing Session — Discover the secrets to writing press releases and articles and distributing them out. This is one of the best ways we get our clients in the news as well as more sales and more clients. Let us show you how it’s done.
- Pitching the Media Session – What does it take to write an effective pitch? We show you. Our pitches have resulted in major media mentions for us and our clients including: Fox News, CNN, Woman’s World, Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, Investors … in fact we can’t think of a media we haven’t gotten!
- Social Media Session- Social Media Magic Today you absolutely have to have a social media presence. We all know that. But what we offer that many don’t is the ability to effectively combine your social media efforts with your PR efforts for maximum results.
- PR Secrets. Ever had that feeling you so wanted to hire someone to do your marketing, but just couldn’t afford it? Well, this is your chance to spend an hour with a publicist and get some of their top secrets. What worked. What didn’t and why. This class alone is worth the entire price.
PR Bursts – Pint Sized PR Training That Works!
Get consulting sessions (PR Bursts) with best-selling author and PR Pro, Diana Ennen. A typical session runs approximately 60 minutes and during that time we go over the basics of that topic, whether it’s starting your VA business or getting PR. These quick, to the point sessions, will give you a good understanding of these topics and will enable you to utilize them in your business. And for only $149.00, it’s a real steal.
- Press Release Writing Burst
- Press Release Distribution Burst
- Article Marketing Burst
- Article Distribution Burst
- Pitching the Media Burst
- Marketing Your VA Business
- VA Bursts- Running your VA Business
- VA Niche Burst
- Entrepreneur Burst – Starting Your Own Business