Videos works! We know that, but too many just don’t use them. Why? Mainly fear. Fear that they won’t get the results they hoped for. Fear they won’t know how to effectively use them. Or fear that they are too expensive for their budgets. Some even fear needing to go in front of the camera. The good news is businesses have no reason to fear. Videos are not only affordable and easy to use, but also one of the best ways to market. And today, if you don’t want to go in front of the camera, there is no need to do so. It’s that simple!
When you realize stats like those mentioned recently in a recent SmallBizTrend article that state that “80 percent of users recall a video ad they viewed in the past 30 day,” you can see why you should be using videos. Another example mentioned in that same article stated, “According to 70 percent of marketers, video produces more conversions than any other type of content.” Can you see the power of video? You should!
So let’s face these fears and break it down.
Why Use Video:
• Videos provide a way to remain “top of mind.” What does that mean exactly? It means, when someone sees your logo, they think of you. They remember you from your video. They feel they know you because the video adds that level of comfort and confidence.
• Videos provide a visually robust way to evoke a strong emotion and get viewers to take action. If you’re struggling to get your audience to react to your content, video will solve this. So will you get results, absolutely!
• Videos introduce your company, business philosophy, and services/products and help to build your brand awareness. What better way to show who you are and what you do.
• Videos help with all your marketing. Videos should be used not only on your website, but in all your social media, emails, newsletters, and more.
• Videos provide a means to regularly stay in contact with clients through education-based, warm and friendly, non-sales content.
• Today videos are so affordable that having an ongoing commitment is easy to do and encouraged.
• There are so many methods to do videos, if you won’t want to get in front of the camera; there is no need to do so. For example, you can do an audio-only voice recording that will be used with other video clips, images, animations, text and music. You can outsource a video spokesperson to present the message on your behalf. You can use hand drawn whiteboard sketch or illustrated animations and characters.
• Videos provide a way to showcase the holidays. What better way to say “happy holidays” than with a video with your company logo on it! And this isn’t just for the major holidays, but throughout the year as well for all special occasions.
• And so much more
Who can most benefit with video? Truly any business can benefit by making videos part of their marketing plan. However, these businesses truly do gain traction: marketing companies, real estate agents, speakers, coaches, authors, virtual assistant businesses, and more.
Now you understand video better, how can you find someone who can get the job done for you? Simple. Look for someone who has the best tools for the job. For example, Adobe After Effects, Sony Vegas Pro, Explaindio for whiteboard videos are some of the high-end tools needed to create excellent videos.
So what’s stopping you? Start an aggressive video marketing campaign now and see just how great your results will be. Need help? It’s easy look for someone who offers solely video production or specializes mainly in it. They are dedicated to making great videos that will shine a positive light on your business year after year.
Andrea Kalli at http://www.virtualassist.net/ has been featured in PRNewsonline, Bulldog Reporter, Lioness Magazine and more and has been supporting businesses with marketing since 2005, and in 2014 dedicated her focus to putting video as the forefront of her services. She enjoys the creative and technical aspects of creating videos and video marketing and being able to bring her clients’ vision to life.