I am so thrilled to be a speaker for The WAHS 20th Anniversary Virtual Summit. It’s a 3-day long virtual event taking place from January 24-26, 2018. Presented by the awesome Leslie Truex, who is best known for Helping You Work-At-Home Since 1998 – https://www.workathomesuccess.com
I so hope you enjoy my interview and please also check out the other amazing speakers! It’s going to rock.
I’d also love to give those interested a copy of one of my favorite webinars – pitching the media. It’s an hour long webinar and part of my PR Success Series (www.prsuccessseries.com). But as you know, pitching is what I do best and I believe every business should be doing it. Just a sample of what you’ll get.
“PITCHING THE MEDIA” Webinar
- Really awesome “DO’s” involved in media pitching and, likely just as important, really important pitch “DON’Ts.” How to pitch tips based on my experience pitching regularly for clients for over 20 years!
- My pitch template that can be duplicated and that will absolutely result in media attention
- How to make sure the pitch is clear, accurate, professional, and alluring!
- Subject lines that work. Changing just a few words will get your email opened.
- Secrets to getting the media coming to you when they need an expert
- Best ways to send the pitch out and how to research and find targeted editors for your pitch
- How to get media contacts, whether you use Cision like we do, or research on your own, I’ll show you how to find the right reporters to pitch to and create KILLER databases
All you have to do is sign up below.
Thanks! And as always if there is anything I can do for you, just let me know. firstname.lastname@example.org