8 Essential Business Questions You Must Know The Answer To
Without clear goals and thoughts driving your business, you won’t get anywhere fast. Get clear on the answers to these following eight questions and apply them to your business and it will grow much more quickly and smoothly. Define, in your own words, the answers to the following:
1) What is your business? (My business is…)
2) What is your specialty? (My specialty is…)
3) What is your mission statement? (My mission statement is…)
4) What is your ideal client/target market? (My ideal client(s) is/are…)
5) What are the important keywords that will attract these clients? (The keywords to attract these clients are…)
6) What products or services do you provide? (The products or services I sell are…)
7) What makes you unique and why are you the best at this? (What makes me unique and the best at…)
8) Why do you feel that you can offer these products/services best? (I can offer these products/services better because…)
Getting clear on these eight points will allow you to get clear on what your business is, what you offer, who you want to target, and why you are uniquely able to provide your products and services. This will enable you to have a well-established foundation to launch your business and marketing from.
Let me know if you’d like to set up a call so we can discuss these more? Love to do that! Qvnan@iveghnyjbeqchoyvfuvat.pbz and please do post your findings below so we can discuss them further.