The 12 Days of Christmas – The Great Holiday Networking Extravaganza, hosted by Jill Hart and Diana Ennen, is an unprecedented opportunity to learn from some of the best entrepreneurs, best-selling authors, and small businesses who share tips for success and secrets to how to have a profitable business. Daily interviews go behind the scenes to share not only success tips but also how these entrepreneurs are reaching goal after goal.
INTERVIEW w/ ANDREA KALLI
Since 2005, Andrea Kalli has been instrumental in helping entrepreneurs save time using laser-focused strategic marketing methods to grow their business. Her primary area of focus is to work with entrepreneurs who want to take the next steps in their business to strategically build their platform, establish their expertise, and to create a movement around their passion.
Tell us a little about your business?
I am an action-oriented virtual assistant who offers a variety of targeted marketing services for the online business entrepreneur, including high-impact Internet Marketing and Social Media Marketing Action Planning and Support. While I do enjoy helping clients with brainstorming and planning of their business ideas and goals, I thrive on implementation. Give me a to-do list any day! Seeing all the plans come to life online is so very rewarding for me.
What are some of your top tips for success?
Never stop learning and developing your skillset. Always embrace new opportunities. Develop and nurture business relationships. Communicate, communicate, communicate!
Can you share with us two of top ways you market?
Search engine marketing/content, and offering good service. About half my business comes from people that found me via Google search, and then I also get many referrals from the business and client relationships I’ve nurtured over the years.
Are you planning any special holiday promotions?
I always mean to, but never seem to get around to it.
What goals do you have for the new year?
1) find a better balance of work/home life.
2) create digital products.
3) seek strategic partner relationships for joint projects
How do you make your business unique & profitable?
I like to be the one entrepreneurs turn to when they’re really getting serious about stepping out of their comfort zone and raise the bar in the business goals. I like knowing a lot about a lot of things – almost to the point of near brain-explosion . Clients are always excited when they find me online and realize how much I can do for them. I’ve been referred to by my clients as a one-stop-shop when it comes to online business implementation.
Any additional tips…come on give us a few secrets to your success!
- Tip #1: Never limit yourself on what you can learn that will make you an invaluable asset to your clients.
- Tip #2: Be generous with your time when you work with clients and colleagues. Even though it might not be said, their appreciation will run deep.
- Tip #3: Have a variety of “goodies” in your virtual freebie box. They make for great giveaways and offerings to clients and colleagues. And they actually help to get the word out about some of the other things you can do. Plus it’s just fun to give stuff away.
Have any comical stories you’d like to share about your time in business?
Not really comical, but just a little tidbit of insight about me: I cannot read a fiction book for the life of me. I get too bored. Tried many times before I finally gave up. I would rather read an instructional or tutorial book any day of the week. Even on vacation. How sad is that?
Tell us a little about your holidays and how you spend them.
We love to get to know the people behind the business, so please do share. – I’m a bit of a workaholic. So is my husband. We spend much of our time working, or talking about work. Next year we’re going to be grandparents for the first time, so I anticipate big changes for holidays in the coming years.
Free Downloads from Andrea Kalli:
- Do you have a Christmas or holiday-themed book or promotion coming up? Get 22 High Definition Designs Ideal for your Book Covers and Website Sidebar Banners
- Get 46 Awesomely Brilliant Graphics for your Pinterest “Pin It To Win It” Contests
- Get a variety of text graphics for your sales pages and other promotions. Custom-made by yours truly.